ALOGIC High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Ver 2.0 Male to Male - Carbon Series
All new ALOGIC Carbon Series offers exceptional performance for all HDMI applications. The custom designed cable provides carbon fibre like fit and finish on a HDMI cable. The die cast connectors sport a seam-less design for perfect fit on the HDMI receptacles making the cable robust and elegant at the same time.
CARBON SERIES has been designed keeping in mind requirements of installers and home user alike. Cable features an ultra flexible design which make it easy to install and use in places with tight spaces and angles. The cable meets and exceeds the latest HDMI 2.0 specifications making it full proof for all your current and future devices. It offers full support for 4K video, 3D Video, HDMI Ethernet Channel, ARC, Refresh rates up to 120Hz, Dolby TrueHD & DTS-HD Master Audio, Maximum Bandwidth up to 18Gbps, Superb build quality and perhaps best of all, the ALOGIC Life Time Guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Connect HDMI Source to a HDMI Display
- Low profile, slimline HDMI connectors for easy access to recessed ports
- 24K gold plated contacts, fully shielded flexible cable and additional strain relief
- Ethernet support allows compatible devices to connect to the internet
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Warranty: Lifetime